Wave 1 of Microsoft Dynamics business central 2020 will be released April 1st. Early access for partners availableFeb 3rd. We will keep you posted on the new features.
Until then some new news and features will be rolled out before then.
- Bookmark reports
- New fonts for securely prining cheques (MICR fonts CMC-7 and E-13B)
- two new fields – Your Reference and External Document number (on sales docs)
- New events for printer extensions
- Batch process to use job queues
- All languages provided a Apps